M O R O C C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Sniper Guide.(Originated by: Starry)

Go down

Full Sniper Guide.(Originated by: Starry) Empty Full Sniper Guide.(Originated by: Starry)

Post  Lylo Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:05 am

Okay, this is a sniper guide made myself, from the experience of continous repetetive questions, ill just make a guide here so READ IT FIRST.

If u want to make a sniper, then its up to you to choose what kind of build that u want, and for what reason. For this, i give u 5 types of sniper that exists, and how they reckon in MVP , PVM , WOE and PVP. Any questions or errors or suggestion could also be posted. No flames i hope.

Hybrid Sniper

STR 1 + 19
AGI 72 + 38
VIT 50 + 8
INT 45 + 20
DEX 97 + 64
LUK 1
HP ~9500
ASPD 179

equipment :

poopoo hat
binoculars
marc + tights
matry + boots
raydric + muffler
2ea zerom + glove
+10 2 hydra + 2 skel composite
smoking pipe ;P

the most common type of snipers, having some int for FA (6000+) , and good aspd, these snipers are good in MVP and PVP, but a little less useful in WOE. this type of sniper fully utilizes the archer skill, Double straffe with high aspd, and 160 dex, thus giving out a lot of damage very quickly. They have good hp, and vit to avoid being stunned too long. in MVPing, these kind of sniper can easily own some MVP's without using a single pot / mastela ....thus very economic if used wisely.

FA Sniper

STR 1 + 19
AGI 1 + 30
VIT 68 + 8
INT 98 + 22
DEX 74 + 61
LUK 1
HP ~12000
ASPD 161

crown
binoculars
marc + tights
matry + boots
raydric + muffler
2ea zerom + glove
knife + 4ea fabre card
smoking pipe ;P
guard + thara frog card

These kind of sniper utilizes the usage(im reading too much dilbert) of FA, which mostly depends on INT. having 120 int, their Falcon Assault can reach 7200 base damage. this type of sniper is on full defence, and have extremely high hp, meaning its harder to kill, and basically is good in PVP and WOE. With lex, thsi sniper can One Hit KO Most classes.

Falconier Sniper

STR 1 + 21
AGI 98+44
VIT 30+8
INT 1 + 20
DEX 84 + 56
LUK 43 + 43
HP~9000
ASPD 185
Crit 44++

eq
AOA
Binocular
Tight + Pecopeco
Boot + Matyr
+10 composite with SS card and hydra according to YOUR STYLE
composite + status card (curse/dark/silence/poison/stun)
2ea kobold+ brooch
raydric + muffler

this sniper, a more wicked version of the "falcon hunters" are purely devastating, with their ranged attacks + extreme crits + auto-Blitz beat, this ISNT a type tat could be underestimated. With 185 aspd, 50 ~ 70 Crit , and about 30% chance to auto-BlitzBeat, this guy is a killer. able to cancel the fastest Champs in WOE, able to inflict status as fast, sadly, this build have lower hp, so it MUST be compensated with the usage of pecopeco, dont dare use marc since it will truely die under SG.
This build is mainly for WOE, and PVP, if this type of sniper want to participate in MVP, then he must be ready to bring a lot of arrow to his previledge. PLease note, the falconier normal attack is almost 3 times as damaging as a hybrid sniper DS in WOE with its aspd . SS card and hydra card in weapon ? more SS more crit, more hydra, more damage, i prefer 1 SS 3 hydra.

Pure SS(Sharpshooting)

STR 1 + 21
AGI 41+35
VIT 60+8
INT 24 + 20
DEX 91 + 59
LUK 67 + 43
ASPD 172
HP~11000
Crit 52
HP 11k

eq
AOA
Binocular
Tight + Pecopeco
Boot + Matyr
+10 composite with 1 SS, 2 hydra, 1 skel or a 2 hydra 2 skel ^^
composite + status card (curse/dark/silence/poison/stun)
2ea kobold+ glove
raydric + muffler
thara + guard.

this stat, very rare, is a WOE and high def MVP powerhouse. VERY hard to lvl up, and still neeed support to make it work completely. in PVP, kengness of control is important to use the 1.5second delay wisely by either normal shoot or change to guard . SS with 1.5 sec delay is SAID to be a nerf, but this stat abuses the 20%+Crit to its advantage. Able to obtain about 60 crit, with gloria it is able to have 80%++ to blast an area damage about 2800~5000 damage. VERY useful in WOE as it ignore defence, and works well with bard, low aspd means u dont DS, low int means u dont Falcon Assault . only SS.

Pure AD

STR 1 + 19
DEX 99 + 61
AGI 99 + 53
VIT 2 + 8
INT 25 + 20
LUK 1 + 43
HP~6800
ASPD 188

Arbalest
Ghost bandana
Binocular
Muffler + Bapho Jr
Boots + male Thief Bug
Tights + male Thief bugs
Smoking Pipe ;P
Brooch + zerom
Brooch + kukre

this is it, the most abusive sniper,, this...is the most extreme build in MVPing. . reaching aspd 188 , and dex 160, even using an arbalest, this build will DS as fast as a...a....how to say...VERY fast. any job under a full speed normal shot will get FLINCHED until almost cannot move. in pvp, by using a 4 status bow (curse+silence+blind+poison) u can inflict ALL 4 status in 1~2 second. My line is always lag so i cant see the true speed of this build, but it kills very fast and compensate with its HP (about 7k) . Throw away your falcon and play cloaking in pvp .....and u will know wat this sniper can do
StarryJul 8 2005, 09:32 PM
Revived Topic

Since everyone in RO know have the ultimate aim of going to WOE as a geng character which will help the guild in attack and defence,and make yourself feel important ...ill show u a bit on how to make the Sniper u desired.

okie....first for newbies(pros skip this) Sniper stats are messy as they need all 6 stats in their vicinity...believe me..all 6 is usefull. Its up to u to put your statpoint on wherever u want....but initially ill state them in lvl of importance in WOE

1-DEX = Sniper is all about DEX it ups your damage,almost ALL skill damage,and gives u hit,this is y Sniper are defined as "cheap"...coz it up your HIT , your ATK, and your casting time.

2-VIT= now i put vit in second place,u WILL need vit if u want to survive WOE....pots healing rate depends on this,hp oso,and status ailment....having 60++ is a good asset if u want to fight freaking hammering WS's

3-AGI=now i put agi below vit,becoz in WOE u will get MOBBED....no way u can flee...forget those mocking mufflers...and those yoyo cards as well...there is no way u can have enuf flee to dodge...even sinX nowadays give up on dodging
put this up for some aspd....for faster skill spam...tats all bout it

4-INT=okie....int is a bit important....but really minimize it...coz u have honey in WOE...and u wont need int...the MDEF is worthless....u will still die iif u get spawn in a SG lvl10

5-STR=more str more pots....tats all i gotta say

6=LUK= LUK is important for Snipers that mainly use SS. no other reason for it thought, ussualy they will leave it at 1

ok now i explain a bit of da basics ill show u how many ways Sniper can help in WOE

before that,i want to tell you,if u go in WOE and u sit and spam ds....i dont consider u very pro as Sniper got a lot more potential then tat,Sniper meant to support,harass,and put chaos in WOE,if u go WOE for tat,dun become Sniper,u will be better with hunter.

Remember, Snipers and hunters are not as geng as they where used to be(last year) where ds no delay ....very hard to kill those vit chars like LK and Pala's as they can out-pot and out-play u....tats the destiny of agi chars

okie,these are wat Sniers can do in WOE

1-Snipe!! = max DEX and Agi...sit at those towers which can be accesed from inside a castle....spam SS/DS and try to minimize the enemies numbers....put all fire on Wizzies,monk,and pro's...posibly sinX;s.dun try to kill priest its a waste of time....

2-Trap!! =these Snipers have int maxed and posibly become a FA Sniper,these Snipers bring guard around and good refined equipment,and of coz....good trap skills. Among the best are Land mine ankle snare Combustion mine...and maybe shockwave,thought i doubt it.if u have int 99 Land mine and Combustions can do some serious damage....which can at least make the enemy waste their pots/honey/watever

3-Status effect=these SNipers have incredible aspd and use bows such as savage babe and magnolia,and these are the only Snipers tat are allowed to attack ....mainly they will try to shoot low vit characters like wiz...and....uh....wiz only i think .....if u wan to become this Sniper, get ready with a hand messager coz your hands will be numb by the end of WOE

4-Wiz support= these Sniper use wind arrow and breaks frost enemy in a running SG (hopefully a lvl10)this is wat makes being in an SG so painful,getting hit by SG with 2000++ damage,getting frost,then getting hit by an element SS for 5000++ ...then get frost back by SG........these Snipers up dex agi and luk for increase of crit chances

5-AttackSniper= FA Snipers are wat we call it,these Snipers are unussualy quite useful in attacking other guilds,as a well timed FA + lex can cause pain ful damage and kill any job class with 10k hp and below (god bless us ,no assump in WOE ) oh one more....they have 11k hp....and 80++ vit so they can whisttand SG lvl10 by drinking those pots like a drunkard.

Its all up2u,if u wan to bring a Sniper to WOE....take one role only...but ussualy Sniper are for defence,coz they just die in SG with their pathetic hp....tats all i have to say, proness is not by your stat,its by your skills,and your hand speed...dun forget tat Sniper must bring with them royal jelly till 89% weight in WOE...coz they have low sp and hp....

Snipers, natural enemy ? and natural prey ?

Natural Prey
--> characters with VIT lower then 50.

Champion=
in WOE, u can cancel asura by just locking them using normal shots.pneuma wont save against those status arrows

Whitesmith=
by using curse bows, uc an ensure that those Whitesmith stay longer under High Wizzies SG^_^, they wont last long.

other Snipers=
this is a fast battle , he who see first, he who ownZ

High Wizard=
stun them at will,there goes their life

Crit Assassins=
this build,using a katar, will have low defence against snipers quick skills

Natural Enemy
--> Vit char with absurd ammount of healing items in his vicinity makes it hard for u to even hurt him.

SBK SinX
Vit Lk's
Paladin's
Vit Blacksmith's
Professors
Lylo
Lylo
Members
Members

http://www.myspace.com/darkrapper

Back to top Go down