M O R O C C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatori's guide to WoE Bards (Originated by: Hatori)

Go down

Hatori's guide to WoE Bards (Originated by: Hatori) Empty Hatori's guide to WoE Bards (Originated by: Hatori)

Post  Lylo Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:02 am

Hatori's guide to a Woe bard:

Right, before I start, I would like to say that anything I write here is based on research and experimentation with my own bard. So if anything turns out different, please correct me.

On with the guide:

Right we'll start you off from the archer stage:

Archer Stats:

Okay, here's what you got to do. During your leveling as an archer, try to max your Agi and Dex, this affects your attack and attack speed. The key thing to note when you are a archer is where you lvl. Orc dungeon, Payon cave and GH (from job 36 onwards or if you have a priest to tank from lvl 30+(EVIL DRUID ONLY)) are good places to train solo. These areas have mobs that are pretty decent in exp. Also, learn to move your ass when you are facing mobs. You aren't a swordsman who has got insane hp, and you arent a thief with agi bonus every job lvl you get. So be like a mage without a phen clip. HIT AND RUN. If you want to be a hero, be one with mastela. also, try to use silver arrows, they have decent damage, work well against undead, and are cheap to boot.

And now for you equipments according to level:

Archer (lvl 20- 33):

+7 triple bloody crossbow (hydra card)
+4 hard mantle (pupa card)
+4 shoes of witch/ green shoes (eggrya / matyr card)
+4 apple of archer
+6 immune muffler (raydric card)
As for accessories, it's up to your wallet. For beginners I suggest heal and tele clip

Archer (lvl 33- 50+)
+7 bloody/cursing kakkung [2] (hydra/ magnolia card)
+4 hard tights/+9 Gr formal suit
+7 soul enchanted shoes (sohee card)
+4 apple of archer
+6 immune muffler (raydric card)
Accessories same as above.

Skills: Archer
Now for skills, it is very simple as a archer: SIMPLY PUMP OWL AND VULTURE EYES, DOUBLE STRAFING and ATTENTION CONCENTRATE TO THE MAX. Arrow shower is not necessary and you'd be wasting time. Also, learn arrow making, it is useful for you to make some of the more rare arrows (immaterial arrow, poison arrow)

Job Change to Bard:

Right, here's the list of ingredients you need to prepare:

1x Witherless Rose (easiest to find morroc 3oc/ or was it 11?)
1x Sticky Mucus
1x Chinese ink
60x tree of universe/ Tree of wisdom/ Tree of nature/ Wooden block (optional)

Next, go to Comodo and talk with the Wandering Bard Ayealo.

After you have given him the rose, go to Lutie and talk with the Christmas girl in the house at the 1 o clock direction.

Then talk with the snowman at the center of town.

Talk to the Christmas Youngman in the 11 o clock direction.

Talk to the Hairy Uncle in the 2 o clock direction and give him the sticky mucus and the Chinese ink.

Talk to then Generous Old Lady in the house northwest of the large Christmas tree in the middle of the town.

After which, you return to the snowman and collect the item world’s biggest salt.

Return to the generous old lady and then talk to the clown standing next to the Christmas tree in the town square.

Talk with the children in the 3 o clock direction and then return to the Snowman and befriend him.

Return to Comodo and now you will undergo a Test of your singing skills. (You are to repeat exactly the same words and symbols that the Bard sings)

Once you have accomplished this, Ayealo will give you a choice of performing the job upgrade immediately, or making an instrument first. The instrument making is optional. And I suggest you take it, as the best instrument you can get at that point is the 2 slot Harp, which gives you +2 int ( for the harp it is a 50/50 chance if getting it. The other is a 3 slot Lute)

Bard stage:

Now that you have become a bard, it is time for you to remember the formulas for your songs. The key skills being Poem of Bragi and frost joker for WoE builds, you will need to pump Int into your bard. This will decrease the cast delay, as well as reducing cast times of the wizards you are supporting. Cast times are critical in WoE and you will need it when there's a rush of people entering your Emp room.

Here are the Lists of Formulas:
A whistle: Skill level + musical lesson level / 2 + Agi / 10
Apple Of Idun (Hp increment formula(%)) : 5 + skill level x 2 + Musical lesson / 2 + Vit /10
Apple Of Idun (Hp recovery rate formula (%)): 30 + skill level x 5 + Vit / 2
Poem of Bragi (Cast time reduction (%)): skill level x 3 + Musical lesson level x 1 + Dex /10
Poem of Bragi (Delay deduction (%)): Skill level x 3 + musical lesson level x 1 + Int / 5

Bard Stats:
Now, bard stats are simple, jus up whatever stat helps u in your song. As you can see from above, Poem of Bragi is the main skill you will use for support. For whacking Emperiums you can cast assassin cross to actually increase the attack speed of your allies. Now, the key stat you must add for Bragi is Int and Dex. Add Int to a multiple of 10(10, 20, 30, 40, 50), and Dex to a multiple of 5 or 10(5, 10, 15, 20) etc. as you are going to be a woe bard, you should up some Vit too. I suggest you add vit as the final stat after you put in int and dex, as the int and dex are required by poem.

Bard Skills:
I have already put what will be good for woe. Here is the skill tree:
Hatori's guide to WoE Bards (Originated by: Hatori) Untitl10

as you can see, the only combo skill for bard dancer is Loki's weil, which is a good defense against skill users. th others are simply for support to the other classes, mainly the sbk sinxes and wizards in your guild. and as for musical strike, i suggest you pump it because it allows you to be an attacker as well as giving support to your team.
Lylo
Lylo
Members
Members

http://www.myspace.com/darkrapper

Back to top Go down