M O R O C C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nike's lucky dodge teory

Go down

nike's lucky dodge teory Empty nike's lucky dodge teory

Post  Lylo Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:25 am

since ppl hav asking me abt lucky dodge AKA perfect dodge, i decide to to some teory on it, i hav tested it alot of times on dodging sac and ctrical attacks and include using calculater and testing on high rate stats pivrate servers on it

wat is lucky dodge AKA perfect dodge:
lucky dodge is sometimes known as perflect dodge, it is another form of flee, bt it is nt affected by AGI, bt LUK affects lucky dodge, same goes to some cards and EQs that adds. Lucky dodge enables u to dodge ctrical attacks as well as sacrifice attacks from paladins(it is consider as a ctrical attack somehow and it can be dodged by lucky) althoughi wish to show u some SS on it, bt recently i hav quit frm pvp and WOe so i never go in pvp nor WOe to test it out, besides taking SS of lucky dodge is very hard especialy sac palas, as my sinX if nt carefull enough sac can kill me, so u hav to experience urself. It is said if a character has 100 perflect dodge, it can dodge from all attacks including normal attacks that are determine by flee, this i cannot confirmed, as nobody i know has reached a 100 perfect dodge thus i cannot gerenty

wat increase lucky dodge?:

LUK: every 10 LUK increase 1 lucky dodge, in stats calculater 1 luk increase 0.1 lucky dodge, job bounus of luk also adds 0.1 lucky dodge

so example, if u hav 99+1 luk, it is 10X9 +0.1. so it is 11 perfect dodge in total, coz by defaut u hav 1.0 perfect dodge at LUK, thats y in high rated pivrate servers with stats 999, if the user luk is 999 the lucky dodge is too much perfect as it has aready reached 100 lucky dodge

cards: cards like lunatic and porings that increase perfect dodge and LUK, look out for such cards, normaly it is the weakest monsters cards among the card list

EQs: EQs like forture knife increase lucky dodge(in fact in increase it the most) and bunny bands that increase LUK also helps in increasing lucky dodge, godly EQs like brysingamen AKA freya's neckle increase 10 luk thus also increase 1 lucky dodge

wat lucky dodge dodges?:

lucky dodge can dodge skills that are ctrical related including sacrifice attacks, it is useless on skills like bash and SB or SBK, on monters it somehow becomes every hit from monsters become "lucky", as i tested on a poring while wearing forture knifes, alot of "lucky" words coming out, so if maybe with 100 lucky dodge a person is likely able to tank mobs, as with 100 perfect dodge it won decrease acording to how many monsters wack u.

does lucky dodge decrease when mobed by ctrical attacks? :
as i mentioned above, even if u are mobed by 10 ctrical sinX or 100 sac paladins if u hav 100 lucky dodge, ur lucky dodge WON'T decrease like flee rate does, thats y sinX is the best for using lucky dodge, due to the ability to use Dual daggers and equip dual forture knifes, and also the reason i posted this here

how to reach 100 perfect dodge:
to reach this, u need as many luk as u can hav, best is sinx due to the ability to use dual daggers, and use calculater and research on which EQs adds luk and lucky dodge, add all of them together and u can get as high as 50+

this is the end of my teory of lucky dodge, mods if find this usefulll pls pin this up, anyone had question on it pls drop a PM
Lylo
Lylo
Members
Members

http://www.myspace.com/darkrapper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum