M O R O C C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spear Paladin Guide

Go down

Spear Paladin Guide Empty Spear Paladin Guide

Post  Lylo Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:39 am

I KNOW THIS PALADIN IS A JOKE, BT AS USUAL I ONLY WAN COMANDS I DON WAN FLAMES

mods if find this guide usefull pls pin it up

updated: with skills points

Spear palas:
spear pala is a paladin using a spear, population of spear pala in sara is very very less, around 5% of the whole population of paladins, within the 5% i saw some spear sac types(one person i remember is xiaomai), some of the stats of the spear paladin is a copy of the original stats of sword types bt their change of skills, in IRO or some other hand play servers probely there are more. I used to believe spear paladins should nt hav vit, bt recently the sac types in sara defenaly change my mind

survival and compatity with sword and shield types:
in terms of WOE and pvp it defenaly sucks, due to no shield, only depends on armour, in pvm it functions ok. Only the sac type can survive quite well frm status as well as normal asura attacks if the user is equiped with GR(only in WOE due to dmg reduce), in training it is easy to train and bot, due to the high amount of agi, due to spear paladins always needed agi, str and dex, vit is greatly reduced, bt for sac type this can be ignored. Spear paladins cannot be tankers no matter wat types they are, pls remember that. In terms of dmg, the dmg VS sword types is quite low, some times because of much amount of AGI is invested.

AGI sets:
spear paladins defenaly needed agi sets, this is for their speed purpose

agi set 1:

ghost bandana
whisper robes
theif bug armour
theif bug male shoes
kurle borchs X2

optional: imall twin ribbons

remarks: the most cheapest agi set that u can affort
pure holy cross AGI

agi set 2:
ghost bandana
+9 ninetail robe
theif bug armour
theif bug male shows
kurle borches X2

remarks: more stronger than set 1, nine tail +9 is quite hard to get

agi set 3:
ghost bandana
whisper undershit
G strings
kurle borchs X2
male theif bug shoes

remarks: the most cheap must a little expensive set, bt more stronger than the above 2 sets

agi set 4:
ghost bandana
+9 ninetail undershirt
Gstrings
kurle borchs X2
male theif bug shoes

remarks: so far i never seen any +9 undershirt sloted yet, bt this is the most expensive wan u can get

expensive accessories for the rich

1: vesper core 03 X2, agi +3 each, flee +5 each

2: brisingamen aka freya's neckle X2, all stats +6 accept int, luk +10 each

this two are for replacing the kurle borchs if u can affort it

pure HC speed type/locker/shield and spear dual master/gospel/presure/shield chain(nt pure shield chain)
STR: 100(with bluffs)
AGI: 99+? as high as possible
DEX: 59
others: 1

pvp/woe/pvm: pvm only, in WOE can ony fuctions as locker
max speed: 188(with bluffs and agi set 2 and spear quicken)

weapons normal: +7 trident slidewiderX1,injusticeX1,status cards X1(normal pvm use)
weapons dmg: +7 tridents with size cards and element cards(for single target use) or element lance
weapons optional: +7 tridents triple mummy(for high flee monsters)

optional stuffs: +4 V shield with element reduce cards

remarks: due to holy cross is AGI ASPD related, and it is jus like DS, faster ASPD faster spaming of HC, this is confirmed because me myself is also agi HC spear type, as compair to using sword, spear quicken with spear is much faster, this can only be used on PVM, able to kill monsters fast with holy cross

Note on skills: when HC and spear quicken skills are maxed, user can chose ether to up gospel to max, or up shield skills, especialy reflect shield, thats y i include this inside, user can use between this skills acording to their choice or when situation comes

skills:

pure HC
peco ride 1
caviler 5
faith 10
spear master 10
spear quicken 10
HC 10

optional: cure 1

total: 47
leftovers: 23

HC dual spear sword master:
peco ride 1
caviler 5
faith 10
spear master 10
spear quicken 10
HC 10
auto guard 5
sheid charge 3
sheld boom 3
shield reflect 10

note: u can chose ether auto guard lvl 10 or reflect lvl 10
total:68
leftover: 2

HC with gospel:
peco ride 1
caviler 5
faith 10
spear master 10
spear quicken 10
HC 10
cure 1
divine protect 3
demonbane 5
gospel 10

total: 66
leftover: 4

HC with presure
peco ride 1
caviler 5
faith 10
spear master 10
spear quicken 10
HC 10
auto guard 5
shield charge 2
presure 5

total: 59
leftover:11

HC with shield chain
faith 10
spear master 10
spear quicken 10
HC 10
auto guard lvl 5
shield charge lvl 3
shield boom lvl 5
shield chain lvl 5
shield reflect lvl 10

total: 69
leftover: 1
note: by removing peco, there would be enough for shield chain and shield reflect , spear dmg will be lower and spear dmg is lower on medium size, due to without peco as peco allows spear dmg to deal 100% on medium size monsters, if u wan peco u hav to sacrifice reflect shield

Spear sac type:
AGI: 99+? as high as possible
VIT: 99+?
STR/DEX: 25, chose ether one
others: 1

PVM/PVP/WOE: all of above

Max speed: 186+(with bluffs,agi set 2 and spear quicken)

remarks: the equipments for this paladin can change acording to ur choice, since it is a direct copy of the pure sac type, it is probely the strongest sac pala(in terms of killing speed,nt survival), with this high speed it should be able to finish of enermies fast even the dmg is quite low, as long as it can deal around 3k+ dmg, if u wan to survive asura in pvp, make sure bring a thata shield to switch fast.

weapons normal: ???? depends on u, the low dex is the weakness of it thats y there is no normal weapons i can think off
weapons dmg: +7 trident hydra X2 skel X1(someone pls correct me on this)
weapons optional: +7 tridents triple mummy

other optional: TGK armour, thata frog V shield

Note: currently i only know Xiaomai has a spear sac paladin in sara in the making and is currently lvl 90+(the last time i saw him), bt since he is making it, i am sure that sac skill can be used with spear quicken, although ppl says it won work after the patch update, which i always don belive, welther it works or nt is still nt confirmed bt once confirmed i will edit this part of post

Note on skills: ether sac or spear quicken had to be max lvl, coz it has limited skill points, it has ether to be sac lvl 4 or 5 or spear quicken lvl 9 or 10, note that spear quicken lvl 9 has decrease in speed and would nt increase 30% of speed as lvl 10 do

skills:

spear sac
peco ride 1
caviler 5
faith 10
spear master 10
spear quicken 9
auto guard 5
shield charge 3
shield boom 3
reflect shield 5
HC 6
GC 4
devote 3
sac 5

total: 70
leftover: none

note: only sac or spear quicken can change lvls, ether lvl 10 spear quicken or lvl 5 sac, i would recomand lvl 5 sac instead of lvl 4, user can use devote, althogh i don recomand it, devoted dmg cannot be dodge as far as i know, unless it can be dodged bt it can be blocked by auto guard

agi spear/GC

STR: 71+19, total should be 90
AGI: 99+?? as high as possible
INT: 50+17
DEX: 43+18
others :1

max speed: 187+(bluffs,agi set 2 and spear quicken)
pvp/woe/pvm: pvp and woe nt so recomanded, pvm is possible

weapons normal: follow the weapon for the HC type
weapons dmg: follow the HC type
weapons optional: +7 tridents triple mummy or +7 trident with drops X3 or fabre X3

remarks: i myself had a baby crusader with this type, i jus modify it frm my baby crusader stats, it proves to be working as well, the GC dmg with this INT can one hit KO almost every undead monsters in GH, including injustice(tested by me)

notes on the INT part: due to the fact it is a dual GC type with INT, u can put owl baron owl duke borchs combo or double wind ghost borchs(actully one is enough) or use stormy knight, dark lord combos or bloody knight card, make use of their magic attacks parts and use ur INT well.

skills:
spear/GC
peco ride 1
caviler 5
faith 10
spear master 10
spear quicken 10
HC 10
GC 10

total: 57
leftover:13

optional skills
cure 1
divine protect 3
demonbane 5
heal 4(or be reducing HC lvls and add to heal)
Lylo
Lylo
Members
Members

http://www.myspace.com/darkrapper

Back to top Go down